slide show

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day #52 New Pics


Sunburn - almost 11 months old
Her eyes still pierce right through you, just like the first pics when she was 5 months old



The Little Man -11 months old
He doesn't look quite like a baby anymore


I was surprised to get new pics a couple days ago. After hearing about the mysterious "sickness" in the orphanage, it was so good to see the babies looking healthy. Although Sunburn looks like she was recently woken up for the photo session, and she looks a little disheveled and ticked off. From the background of the photo, it looks like they have moved the babies to the "older baby/toddler room." But Sunburn and Little Man's cribs are right next to each other still. Again-sorry for the "pieces" of the pictures. Until the babies are ours, we are not allowed to post full pictures of them. If you see me in person, I'll gladly show you several whole pictures.

I LOVE those beautiful rich brown eyes.


2 comments:

  1. So, so beautiful! Keep fighting Nancy. I know you'll do whatever it takes to get those babies home. I'd love to hear how the Catholic Church is involved in all this, btw....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable - I'm really glad you were able to get some new photos and I'm so happy the babies cribs are still next to each other and that they look healthy!!

    Love Monkey 2

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011