slide show

Monday, May 12, 2008

Care Packages Recieved!!!

Remember those care packages we sent the babies way back when? (Scroll all the way to the bottom of this page to see them when I sent them.) Well take a look at the shirts that Sunburn and the Little Man are wearing! There they ARE! The babies are actually wearing them! She is wearing size 3-6 month, and he is wearing a 6-12 month. And in the pictures, she is still more petite than him. Lucky girl! I've always wanted to be petite!

I have to honestly say that when I received the pictures this morning it was so so much more emotional than I had imagined! I bawled my eyes out for a while. The thought that they have something I picked out and touched means so so much to this mama that is half a world away. The thought that they have seen our pictures in the photo albums, even though have no idea what they are seeing is so touching.

And as always, the pictures reveal a little bit more about their personalities. We notice that in all these pictures and the ones last time too, Sunburn is always touching the Little Man in some way. Reaching out to grasp his finger, or touching his arm or face. I wonder what this means about her personality. Will she love having her back rubbed like our youngest son? Will she reach and touch me when I come to take her home? Time will hopefully tell.

In one of the photos, we finally get to see Sunburn smile. And it's one of those smiles that scrunches her whole face up! It's so beautiful I can't stand it!

The Little Man is sitting up all on his own! He's so strong and sturdy, and I'm so proud it's really quite silly.

The teethers are a BIG hit and the pictures show them gumming and chewing on them. They were a last minute thought and cost all of $1. I'm so glad I threw them in at the last minute.

And take a look at this beautiful tongue-
Yes, I'm proud of her tongue! Yes, I'm actually showing it off! The other toys are a little music toy, a rattle, and a picture album we sent.

OK, I better go now. I've got to keep staring at the pictures for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011