slide show

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New pictures!

We received a wonderful surprise this afternoon. We got new pictures of the babies, Sunburn and Little Man. Sorry, I still can't post "whole" pictures of them until they become ours. When I first looked at the new pictures I immediately thought both babies looked so much bigger! But then when I looked again, they were still laying in their cribs just like when we saw them for the very first time, and it made me think of how many things they should be doing at their age... sitting up, and banging toys together, and bearing weight on their legs, and... and... and... So of course we are so happy to get the photos, but there are so many mixed emotions, excitement, fear, longing, joy, anger, and surprise all wrapped up together.




The first picture is Sunburn. Have you ever seen such beautiful full lips! It's a lucky characteristic of the Vietnamese. And American women are paying how much $ to get stuff injected into their own lips??!! She is now 7 1/2 months old.



And the bottom picture if our Little Man. Yes, that's him holding his own bottle. I guess no one else will do it! Such is the life of an institutionalized orphan. He is now 8 months old.



1 comment:

  1. Such great albeit tiny photo shots! Hope things are moving along. I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I keep waiting for our phone to ring, but nothing yet. Let me hear from you when you have a few minutes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011