slide show

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

DC trip update

I got news that the trip to DC to meet with Dick has obviously been postponed. But it has not been canceled. Last week there was a USCIS policy change regarding DNA testing, (not for the better either!) and it went into effect retroactively even though the USCIS has yet to make ANY public statement about it. It has everyone scrambling.

But if we do get an official date to go to DC or any information, we'll keep you posted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011